For those looking to track and organize their prescription list or to schedule refill reminders, there is PillPad. This native BlackBerry 10 app is useful for those with various health conditions that require multiple medications or for managing members of your family. For a limited time, the developer is putting this app on sale for $0.99 (normally $1.99).
PillPad offers a variety of features for tracking medications and storing them to review with your physician. The inspiration for this application comes from the developers experiences with his son who has Cystic Fibrosis. Not only did he create an app to help his child but for all BlackBerry 10 users as well.
- Patient List – Keep track of medications by patient (family member)
- Medication List – List all medications, dosage, prescribing doctor, doctor phone number and notes for each Patient. Keep track of up to ten medications per Patient
- Call doctor from within application
- Backup/Restore of Patient data
- Ability to export information to CSV file
- Theme Support
- Ability to add refill reminders via calendar card
- Access to major Pharmacy and Medical website using the in-app browser. This allows you to look up diagnosis and to check/refill prescription online
- Built in calculator to help with dosage calculations
- BBM integration – invite friends to download CF PillPad from within the app. Also, join the CF/Aware BBM channel to learn about facts and help support Cystic Fibrosis
- Password protection – Ability to choose to protect the app with a password.
All proceeds generated from this sale will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to help fund research for CF.
PillPad is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 devices.
Learn more / Purchase PillPad from BlackBerry World
Thank you for your visit to this page Track and manage your medications with PillPad – 50 percent off for a limited time. I hope this article about Blackberry can be usefull to you.