This unofficial workaround lets you steam Apple Music in a web browser.
Most streaming music providers, from Spotify to Amazon Music, offers a web player. This is a music player that operates in most modern browsers and allows a user to stream music without the need to download a separate desktop or mobile app.
But Apple Music, despite being the second biggest music streamer on the planet, has yet to offer subscribers a web player. Apple’s never revealed the reason for this, but we know the company is keen on getting people to use its apps, so maybe the folks in Cupertino just don’t want someone using their music service via Google’s Chrome browser.
Still, that doesn’t mean you can’t use a web player to listen to Apple Music. Though not officially sanctioned by Apple, there is a free third-party web player called Musish that allows any Apple Music subscriber to stream Apple Music via a browser.
How To Use Musish To Stream Apple Music Via The Web
Thankfully, Musish is pretty easy to use and works great. If you want to give it a try follow the steps below. It should be noted, however, that you will need to be a paying Apple Music subscriber to be able to stream your tunes through Musish, as Apple doesn’t offer a free ad-supported tier of Apple Music.
Here’s how to stream Apple Music online using Musish.
- Go to www.musi.sh.
- One the landing page, click Connect to Apple Music.
- You’ll be taken to Apple’s official Apple ID page where you can log in with your Apple ID that your Apple Music subscription is linked to.
- After you’ve logged in, you’ll be taken back to Musish. You’ll see their version of Apple Music’s web player. Here’s you’ll see the normal Apple Music tabs including For You, Browse, Radio, and My Library. Just navigate them as you would navigate Apple Music in the iTunes app.
- You can also browse Apple’s list of curated playlists.
- Simply click on any song to play it.
Overall, Musish is a pretty cool web app for Apple Music. It’s still in beta though, so is missing some regular Apple Music features like support for streaming Apple Music radio stations. Still, it’s a great start and a welcome one for those who want to stream Apple Music in a web player.
Thank you have visited this post How To Listen To Apple Music On The Web. We wish this post can help you to resolve the error on your devices … 🙂
The source of this post: https://www.knowyourmobile.com/apple/25538/how-listen-apple-music-web