Download Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and ISO Image Legally From Microsoft:
Microsoft has made only one restriction. That is you must install windows 10 on the same computer where 7 or 8.1 were installed. The restriction is still fine, because this is making a great change for Microsoft and user. Today I will tell you about downloading 7, 8.1 and 10 ISO image files from Microsoft.
In order to download any of the latest windows go to this link.
This is the legal software download page of Microsoft. Over the top you will see windows 10, 8.1 and 7. Without any product key you can download ISO images of Windows 8.1 & 10. But you have to enter product key once you start the installation process.
Download Windows 7 ISO Image Files:
However to download windows 7 ISO image file you need to enter key before you can even download it. Once you type a valid key you’ll be asked to select Language and if you want to download 32-bit or 64-bit version. You need to know that the version of windows 7 will be downloaded depending on your product key. If you are using a Windows 7 Home key, you’ll be able to download Windows 7 Home.
Download & Install windows 8.1 ISO Image Files:
- To download and install windows 8.1 you have to download the Media Creation Tool. The best thing of this tool is you can download Windows 8.1 through it and directly burn it to a DVD or into a USB flash drive.
- So, download the tool and run it. During installation you’ll be asked to select Language, Edition and Architecture you want to download.
- Now, click Next and you’ll get the option to save the file directly to the USB flash drive or download the ISO and burn it to a DVD.
- If you choose USB flash drive, you need to insert a USB flash drive before download.
- Now, click Next to begin the download.
- When the downloading is complete, the tool will start downloading the ISO file or installing the OS files onto the USB drive.
Download & Install Windows 10 ISO Image Files:
- To download windows 10, you’ll see a button at the top called Upgrade this pc now.
- Now, scroll down and you’ll find a option Download tool now
- However, Windows 10 comes with a media creation tool. It does the same thing like Windows 8.1 tool do but with the advance option at the very beginning.
- You should choose whether you want to upgrade this pc now or Create installation media for another PC.
- I’ll choose last option- “Create installation for another PC.”
- The windows 10 tool will help you to choose the best option based on your PC hardware.
- You’ll see an additional option Use the recommended options for this PC. You can unmark beside it if you want to pick something different.
- Now, choose USB Flash Drive or ISO file using the tool.
- You should have inserted a USB flash drive already if you’ve chosen USB Flash Drive and then click Next.
USB Creation Tool For Windows 7:
It’s easier when you’re downloading windows 8.1 or 10 and might want to burn them into a DVD or install ISO files into a USB flash drive. But Windows 7 only comes with the download ISO file, no media creation tool. So, you may want to burn it to a DVD or install onto a USB flash drive.
Gladly, Microsoft provides one another free tool called Windows 7 USB/DVD Tool. It will install the ISO install onto a USB flash drive or burn it to a DVD. You can download this tool from this link.
Luckily this tool works with the Windows 10 and 8 to install ISO image on the USB flash drive or burn into a DVD. Download the tool and install it.
- First of all pick Windows ISO image clicking on the Browse.
- Click Next and select whether DVD or USB device for the installation device.
- Insert your USB flash drive or DVD then click Begin Copying or Begin Burning.
- Now, you can get a pop-up message stating that the USB flash drive must be erased in order to continue. So, click on Erase USB Device. It will format the USB and begin the installation.
Once it gets completed, you will have a bootable Windows USB device or DVD disc. Now, you can use it to install windows on your computer. Plug in it to you PC and restart. If you have any questions feel free to ask below in the comment box.
Thank you have visited this post Where to Download Windows 7, 8.1, 10 ISO Images Legally. I wish this post can be useful for you… 🙂