Exploding Galaxy S7 ‘stuck to my hand’ says burns victim


Samsung’s problems with exploding smartphones are showing no signs of abating despite the recall of the Galaxy Note 7 handset.

A man from Canada is currently recuperating from injuries after claiming his Galaxy S7 phone exploded in his hands last weekend.

Amarjit Mann, 34, was hospitalised after suffering second and third degree burns on his hands. He told reporters he was driving when he felt a ‘warmness’ from the handset in his pocket.

Related: Samsung Galaxy S7 review – Still the Android phone to beat?

He told the Winnipeg Sun (via Gizmodo): “I took it out and had it in my hands and it exploded right away.

When you see smoke, I was shocked. You cannot expect this thing. It was like a nightmare. Imagine if the phone was (at my ear); my whole face would’ve burnt.”

Mann said the device actually stuck to his hand and sparks hit him just below the eye.

He now has his still-functioning eyes on legal action saying he plans to sue for personal injury and lost wages.

“I never had such a bad (burn) in my life. People need to be aware of this. It’s like a bomb you can carry.”

Samsung is yet to comment.

Video: 5 Useful Samsung Galaxy S7 Tips, Tricks and Secrets

Do you still trust Samsung to keep you safe? Share your thoughts below.

Thank you for your visiting on this page Exploding Galaxy S7 ‘stuck to my hand’ says burns victim, We hope this post can be a good reference for you and provide useful information for you :-).

Source link