KineMaster is the only full-featuredprofessional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layersof video*, images, and text, as well as precise cutting andtrimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, colorLUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers anunprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, andfor artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to drawdirectly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our usersinclude mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers,educators and other professionals from various industries aroundthe world.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reachand popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTubestar.
* Video layers are available on supported devices only. Currently,devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810/820, QualcommSnapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only), Tegra K1,Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650, or SamsungExynos 7 Octa 7420, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only), SamsungExynos 8 Octa 8890 are supported, with support for more devicescoming soon.
• Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text,handwriting in video clips
• Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
• Instant preview anytime
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Speed control for video clips
• Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to momentwithin a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audioeffects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improveKineMaster.
Please join the KineMaster User Community and share yourideas.
– KineMaster user community (Google+): https://goo.gl/gUEuB4
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, pleasecontact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported OS and Devices
• KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2(Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editingexperience when using the latest Android version available for yourdevice.
• You can experience best editing performance with devices that runon chipsets higher than Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974)
• Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC /PCM)
3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
• Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF(still image only)
• Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
• Real-time video and audio recording
App Information KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
App NameKineMaster – Pro Video Editor
UpdatedMay 10, 2017
Requires AndroidAndroid 4.1 and up
Installs10,000,000 – 50,000,000
CategoryVideo Players & Editors
Download KineMaster From Google Play