Charger Alert is an app that notifies you when your battery reaches a certain percentage, and someone unplugs your charger while you’re charging your phone or when your phone exceeds 35 degrees C. It has recently received an update to v3.3, and it brings some new customization options as well as some improvements and fixes.
You may say that the low battery notification is something that is already done natively but with Charger Alert you can set the volume of the notification so you can hear it in a noisier environment. One of its better features is that the app will sound an alarm if your device becomes unplugged while it is charging. I’m sure you’ve come across a time when a friend or family member decides to unplug your phone while it is charging so that they can use the charger instead. Charger Alert will sound an alarm when this happens.
What’s new in v3.3?
- Improved the battery monitor for better efficiency and accuracy.
- Alerts now automatically stop when appropriate, e.g. Hot battery alert stops when no longer hot, Unplugged alert stops when replugged, etc. This can be prevented for the Unplugged alert as a security measure.
- Opening the app now displays a log of all alert messages since it was last opened.
- Replaced the battery condition status with a health percentage level.
- Added the option (in Settings) for flashing the LED while charging.
- Added the option (in Settings) to choose between single or multiple hub notifications.
- Prevent plugged in alert from sounding if the device is in silent mode.
- Fixed an issue with the update process.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Charger Alert is free to download and is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones. There is a Pro upgrade available which brings added features and also removes ads. The Pro version will cost you $2.99, though the free version does a good job already.
Learn more / Download Charger Alert
Thank you for your visit to this page Charger Alert updated to v3.3 bringing more customization options and improvements. I hope this article about Blackberry can be usefull to you.